Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR – 06th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR  –  06th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.

 

Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

 

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (ALL THURSDAYS at 09:00 hrs IST) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers. 

 

Let us sincerely pray for all devotees and request Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their desires as soon as possible.

 

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.


CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS

Deepa N C

Honey M

Prita Pradhan

Radha Gurumurthy


Prayer for my son

Kindly pray for my son v. mahalingam

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 6, 2016 at 6:40 am

Prayer

'Durga Durgatinashini '… Today is 'Maha Panchami'. I hope Baba, justice restores and peace prevails. I surrender everything unto YOUR LOTUS FEET. Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai…Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai…Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai Moumita Hyderabad

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 6, 2016 at 6:18 am

omm sai ram

Omm sai ram to all devoties. My husband loosing his job and because of some cause we are facing a very big financial prob in life. we all are very tensed. I have a 3 years daughter i am very much worried for my daughters future and also how to solve our finance prob. Sai […]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 5, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Blessings for marriage

Om Sai Ram. Dear devotees. My family has been looking for matches for myself since last 4 years. My parents are so worried. I'm 29. I've tried to keep faith & patience over these years even if Baba didn't grant my wishes. I think your prayers will do the magic. Please pray that I get […]

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | October 5, 2016 at 12:29 am

Resolve my finance problem

ఓం సాయి శ్రీ సాయి జై జై సాయి O Sainatha, as you know what I am lacking in day to day life. My humble request you to resolve all my financial problems once for all. Please bless me and my family members. N.Srinivas

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 4, 2016 at 9:26 pm

FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE

BABA DO SOMETHING TAHAT OUR BANK GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM GOVT OF WEST BENGAL.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 4, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Pray for Job

Sairam, I lost my job, my final hope is Sai. Sai to get me job. Whenever I am in worst condition Sai helped me. I know Sai will give me a new job. Please pray for me.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | October 4, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Sai g reham kar do

Sai g please help me . Sai g please give me confidence Sai g please fill my mind with positive thoughts. Sai g please please help me and make me a normal girl. Sir give me peace of mind.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 4, 2016 at 2:05 pm

Financial Blessing – Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli

Dear Sai, asking for a financial blessing to improve my life. I know you will provide for me and the people I love. I seek your support to relieve my financial woes and help me to overcome this stress [Karthikeyan Rajamani Amirthavalli]

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 4, 2016 at 1:36 pm

problem

i am in too much stress these days owing to professional matters. i am scared about my health and financial support to my family incase of loosing the job. my

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 4, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Pray for relief in financial problem

Everyday is a challenge for me. Pray for me to come out of it. I am very much desperate and shedding tears all the time. Please pray for me.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 4, 2016 at 10:41 am

Pray for Job

Sairam, Please pray for my job to get selected in val genesis private ltd.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | October 4, 2016 at 10:36 am

Prayer for Healing after Surgery

Sai Ram. My name is Radha. I underwent surgery on my left knee a few months ago due to ligament tear. I improved reasonably well after surgery. But have developed pain again in the knee. I request you to kindly place my prayers at Baba's feet and include me in your prayers. I was very […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 4, 2016 at 7:48 am

Restoration of Justice & Peace

All my HOPE lies in YOU BABA. I pray that there will be an ANSWER for all our joint prayers. Sai sisters and brothers are praying for me for the past nine months BABA. 4 years passed by. Nothing is unknown to YOU. I hope BABA , YOU will bring JUSTICE and there will be […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 4, 2016 at 6:03 am

Financial struggle

I am expecting an amount tomorrow . Pl pray for getting it done tomorrow itself

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 3, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Prayer for Expected Funds

Good morning. Please pray for me to get the amount I expected today. I am struggling with financial problems. I too hope I would get it definitely. I have to pay for my jewels which are to be auctioned.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 3, 2016 at 11:40 am

Dad's Recovery

Please pray for my dad to be recovered from a injury. Sai group members, it is my small request to all.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 2, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Prayers

Amma it has been four and a half years, that you promised to bring murali into my life … Now I'm left with no strength to bear the pain .. Everybody is asking me more direct questions about him but I left with no answers except your words. Please Amma please end all the worries. […]

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | October 2, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Prayer

" Om Sai Ram Jai Sai Ram " O Sainatha please shed your ultimate grace upon me and my family members.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 2, 2016 at 9:26 am

Prayer For Justice

Sai Ram, For the past nine months , Sai brothers and sisters are praying for me fervently. And I too since I first visited Chennai in July,2014 and then Shirdi again in Oct,2014. So many prayer requests till date. Sometimes I feel very optimistic that there will be an ANSWER for all our JOINT PRAYERS […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 2, 2016 at 9:09 am

Myself-Urgent Attention

Dear Sir/Madam , Om Sai Ram , I ( Makhan Landa ) , am MENTALLY ILL and ALL of my health conditions are EXACERBATED by my MENATL ILLNESS . I suffer from the following health conditions : 1. PARANOID SCHIZOPHRENIA 2. DEPRESSION 3. ANXIETY 4. PARANOIA You are REQUESTED to do PRAYERS TO SHIRDI SAI […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 1, 2016 at 6:12 am

My Mother -Urgent Attention

Dear Sir/Madam , Om Sai Ram , My mother ( sumitra wanti ) is suffering from the following health conditions : 1. OSTEO-ARTHRITIS ( BOTH KNEES ) 2. OSTEO-ARHTRITIS ( BOTH SHOULDERS) 3. VARICOSE VEINS ( LEFT LEG ) 4. HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE 5. INFLAMMATION ( INSIDE BOTH KNEES ) 6. FLUID ( INSIDE BOTH […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 1, 2016 at 6:10 am

PRAY FOR MY SON

OM SAI RAM. Baba please make my son well mentally and physically and give him peace of mind. Make him stand on his own feet as I am getting old and I still have to take care of him, give him good job and family life so that I can live rest of life praying […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 30, 2016 at 6:44 pm

Prayer for peace and prosperity at home

Sathguru Saibaba, Everyone in the house are targeting me of no mistake. My parents nagging and overdomination behavior i couldnot tolerate anymore. As they have badly surrendered because of their weaknesses to their third daughter in law and his son , i have no necessity with them. Every time this madiga nana says yours husband […]

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | September 30, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Prayer

I believe Baba, when YOU step in, Miracle happens . Everything is surrendered to YOU, Baba .Though I write or not, nothing is hidden from YOUR eyes , Baba. Tomorrow is 'Mahalaya'. The advent of 'Devipoksha'. Maa is coming home again, Baba. The victory of good over evil. I believe Baba, miracle happens. There will […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 29, 2016 at 10:27 pm

Regarding Job

Please bless me with a job for survival.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 29, 2016 at 8:36 am

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am