Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The Eleven Promises of Sai Baba in Poetic Form

The Eleven Promises of Sai Baba in Poetic Form



He who puts his feet on Shirdi-soil, Will end his suffering and toil.


He who climbs the steps of "Dwarakamai", Will have plenty, and never cry.


I will be active and vigorous even, after My body to this earth is given.


I shall preach and bless from My tomb, And for My devotees, make a happy-home.


I will be active and vigorous in My tomb. My mortal remains will speak from tomb.


I will help and guide one who comes to Me, He who surrenders: Takes refuge in Me.


If you always look at Me, I will certainly look after thee.


Cast your burden and all your care on My shoulders, I will surely bear.


My advice and help, if you will seek, to My promise, I will always stick.


My devotee's, house will be free from want, A happy healthy peaceful jaunt.


- Dr. Kotwal