Wednesday, October 12, 2016

GURUVAAR PRARTHNA

GURUVAAR   PRARTHNA

 

 

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy Day of Guruvaar. Baba, being with You, there is something great growing inside us, there is a tomorrow beckoning us, there is a red carpet laid for us, there is podium erected for us, there are reservations You have made for our provision. We are charged with destiny, we are loaded with wisdom, inspiration, answers, solutions, ideas, plans, songs, books, businesses, poems, movie scripts, plays, inventions, talents, skills, creativity, knowledge, dreams and thoughts we need to share with our generation and generations to come. Our thanks and gratitude to You Baba. On this holy day we start our prayers by reading your divine guidance from Shri Sai Samartha Satcharitra.

  

 

 

 

Now I beg the indulgence of the listeners to listen to another personal experience which shows Sai's nurturing nature.

 

 

If you take a vow to do some good, how Maharaj encourages you! Listen without questioning and observe Sai's manner of blessing.

 

 

A devotee should surrender unconditionally and observe the remarkable results of devotion. Each day will unfold a new miraculous deed of Sai.

 

 

Be it so. If a good thought comes to your mind immediately on waking up in the morning, you should foster it.

 

 

If such a thought continues to prosper, it will bring contentment, sharpen the intellect and please the mind.

 

 

This is a saying from the saints and I felt likeexperimenting with it. When I experienced it, I got such a peace of mind that I was greatly amazed.

  

 

 

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

 

 

 

 

 

Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanteeh

 

 

 

 

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  19, Ovi  161 - 166)