Wednesday, October 5, 2016

GURUVAAR PRARTHNA

GURUVAAR   PRARTHNA

 

 

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy Day of Guruvaar. Baba, for a change, we want to write a love letter to ourselves and record all the good things we love and admire ourselves. And lift up our eyes and feel grateful to our Creator for having filled us with so much goodness. How true it is, that every thing is a gift of God to man. He is giver of Truth, Goodness, Beauty, Purity and Perfection. Baba, we who have these five things, is verily a king among men and he lacks nothing. Thank You Baba for keeping us in this group. Baba, on this holy day we start our prayers by reading your divine guidance from Shri Sai Samartha Satcharitra.

 

 

 

 

To give the essence of these words, Lord Krishna has said the same truth: 'I grant the fruits as per one's deeds, leaving the whole burden on the actions'.

 

 

The reward will be as per the deeds. The welfare depends upon the efforts. This is the essence of this chapter and this itself is the nectar-like preaching.

 

 

'Meditate upon me single mindedly' is the essence of the Bhagvat Gita. God takes full responsibility for the welfare of such persons who have fully devoted themselves to him.

 

 

Having heard this valuable advice, I am reminded of a quotation from the Smritis: 'Without the slightest doubt, worship the Gods and then they will take pity on you'.

 

 

" You should take pains but give up worrying about the results completely. I am present, standing behind you and carrying the pot of milk (to give you the fruits). Thus I am always backing you.

 

 

But, if you think that I should exert and you should only drink the milk abundantly, I will not agree with this. On the contrary, you should be alert and perform the actions. Be active and work for it ".

 

 

These are Baba's sayings or charters. Whoever will accept these words as the truth, he will enjoy the mine of happiness in this world as well as the world beyond.

 

 

 

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

 

 

 

 

 

Sarveshaam Svaastir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Shaantir Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Poornam Bhavatu

Sarveshaam Mangalam Bhavatu

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanteeh

 

 

 

 

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  19, Ovi  154 - 160)