Monday, October 3, 2016

Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Healing Prayers – TODAY’s Submission – Group Prayers Scheduled for 06th October 2016, 09:00 hrs, Thursday.

Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Healing Prayers – TODAY's Submission – Group Prayers Scheduled for 06th October 2016, 09:00 hrs, Thursday.


Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

Restoration of Justice & Peace

All my HOPE lies in YOU BABA. I pray that there will be an ANSWER for all our joint prayers. Sai sisters and brothers are praying for me for the past nine months BABA. 4 years passed by. Nothing is unknown to YOU. I hope BABA , YOU will bring JUSTICE and there will be […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 4, 2016 at 6:03 am

Financial struggle

I am expecting an amount tomorrow . Pl pray for getting it done tomorrow itself

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | October 3, 2016 at 10:20 pm