Thursday, October 20, 2016

Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati – 18:30 hrs on 20th October 2016.

Prayer List for Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on Thursday after Dhoop Aarati  –  18:30 hrs on 20th October 2016.


Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,


When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (on  ALL Thursdays at 18:30 hrs after Dhoop Aarati) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers.

All prayer requests received from online, Whatsapp, Prayer Request Drop Box at Mandir up to Madhyan AArati will be placed under Baba's Lotus Feet after Dhoop Aarati and all devotees present at Mandir will pray for you. We request Sai devotees all over the world to pray for our Sai Brothers and Sisters and ask Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their wishes and desires as soon as possible.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

 





Have Mercy Baba

How come are YOU LORD so silent seeing all the injustices to a fatherless and brotherless !

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 20, 2016 at 6:40 am

prayers to get the visa approved from uscis ,texas for my daughter sai and settle here in usa and drive the car on my own before dec 2016. confidential

sai baba, it is only in your hands only as you can do it as till today you did many things as what all i asked you . baba please be with that person who is working on our paper in uscis and make him to understand our pains and life of my daughter sai […]

Posted in Prayer for Education | October 20, 2016 at 2:06 am

housewife

Baba! My brother is having some health issue. My sincere request Baba that he gets alright soon. Your divine grace can make wonders. Please my dear sadguru shirdi saibaba bless my brther with good health and let him do well in life. We all come to you that you are so kind enough to bless […]

Posted in prayers | October 19, 2016 at 10:35 pm

Prayer

Need little peace Baba. Can't sleep, can't tread. I pray for a justice for all the injustices regarding my marriage since September,2012. Have Mercy Baba.

Posted in prayers | October 19, 2016 at 3:12 am

Bless me

Baba, please bless with a positive result. Om sai ram.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | October 19, 2016 at 2:47 am

Prayers

please pray for Vijay Sukha

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 18, 2016 at 7:28 pm

confidential

Koti Pranams at the DIVINE FEET of SAI…I am facing a very difficult situation in the office environment in a GULF country, we are not treated properly and have been denied many financial benefits. Request BABJI to kindly bless and solve the office environment issue at the earliest…We are fighting for this since last 36 […]

Posted in prayers | October 18, 2016 at 11:43 am

private

MY Pranams at the Divine Feet of SAI..I am presently in USA and working temporality on student VISA. Kindly grant me Employment VISA and a secured job. Kindly Bless my parents with Good Health and Happiness

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | October 18, 2016 at 11:38 am

Prayer For Justice & Peace

Sai Ram, I pray for little peace and happiness which has been missing since my only sibling died in June,2012.And also seek justice for all the injustices done to a fatherless and brother less regarding marriage since September,2012. Have Mercy BABA. Moumita, Hyderabad

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 17, 2016 at 12:38 pm

Prayer request

Dear Sai Devotee, Kindly prey for Prosperiety, Good Health, Peace and Bright Future for Ramani Krishnan a divorcee i.e. wife left me and my daughter so we got divorced, Shruti Ramani Alias Mahalaxmi my daughter, I myself Ramani Krishnan should get remarried again with Sai Baba's Grace who should be a Great Sai Baba Devotee […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 17, 2016 at 12:36 pm

Praying and healthy baby (boy)and healthy pregnancy

Om Sai Ram….my co-sister ( w/o my Brother Parichay Dewan), name Mrs. Nancy Dewan who is pregnant right now has been told by the doctor of carrying high genetic risks for the baby . Various tests have been done including the risky Amino Test for which the reports are still awaited. Praying to Sai Baba […]

Posted in ​Others | October 16, 2016 at 4:08 pm

PRAYAER REQUEST FOR OFFICER POST

Dear Brother, I am Raman Udayakumar aged 44 years residing at BEML NAGAR, KGF,Karnataka State. Please pray for my Promotion for officer category. I have passed my written test. I have also attended my personnel interview. In the first list I was not selected. I heard that second list will be released. Please pray for […]

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | October 15, 2016 at 10:34 am

Prayer

Seeking your intervention Baba amidst complicated situation that YOU will bring justice and peace to the fatherless, brother less and the helpless woman who has no one, except her bereaved and ailing mother. Have Mercy Baba. Moumita, Hyderabad

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | October 15, 2016 at 12:58 am

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am

 


CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS:


1. Prita Pradhan

2. Iyess

3. Honey M