Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Baba fulfilled the desire of Miss V. Lalita to get over her S. S. L. C. Examination

Baba fulfilled the desire of Miss V. Lalita to get over her S. S. L. C. Examination.

 

I have great desire of the devotion and much regard for Baba. I worship His picture. I pray Him often. When I left behind geography book one day at home, I feared my teacher would severely scold me and prayed to Baba for help.

 

When the geography hour came, the geography teacher was absent. I was so glad. But suddently a L. T. Teacher came and wanted to hold the geography class. Then I frankly told the L. T. Lady Teacher that I have left the geography practice book behind. The lady merely told me to bring it the next day and had took no further notice of my omission.

 

Another day when the periodical Examination was near, my English Text Book which I left at the school was missing. I was very much upset and prayed to Baba. In half an hour my friend Miss Priscilla who had by mistake taken it away returned it.

 

When I went up for the last SSLC Examination, I was diffident about the result. A relation of mine went up and looked at the marks before the publication of the results and informed me that I got 1 or 2 marks below the necessary minimum in one or two subjects and that there would be hope for me if there was moderation. I intensly prayed day after day to Baba to get me a pass. Though no moderation was allowed, grace marks were added or allowances made in some cases. When the results were published, my name was in the pass list. This is surely by Baba's grace and nothing else.

 

Surrender Shri Sai Completely ! Stupendous Delectation and Delivervance be there !!

 

(Ambrosia in Shirdi – Stories after Baba's Maha Samdhi on 15-10-1918 – Written by Ramaling Swamy,  Ambrosia-18)