Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR – 15th September 2016, 09:00 hrs

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR  –  15th September 2016, 09:00 hrs


Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,

A small note on Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers:– When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (ALL THURSDAYS at 09:00 hrs IST) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers.

Let us sincerely pray for all devotees and request Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their desires as soon as possible.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.


revival package

baba do miracle that govt og westbengal give financial package to kolkata mahila co op bank that the bank revive.baba bless the bank

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 14, 2016 at 10:04 pm

Pray for Child

Om Sri Sai Baba. Please bless us with a baby Baba. We are a childless couple for past 7 years of marriage. Please Baba forgive all our sins and bless us to have a child.

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | September 14, 2016 at 7:23 pm

HELP ME BABA

OM SAINATH. Please help me and my family live stable and normal life, please remove all my sins and make my son better so that I feel proud to be his mother. I am very sorry BABA for all my sins please forgive me.

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | September 14, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Sai baba g give me confidence and remove all my fears

Om Sai ram Sai g please give me confidence like others. Sai g make me a mentally strong girl so that nobody laughs at me. Sai g please remove all my fears.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 14, 2016 at 11:56 am

Prayer for my husband & family

Pronam Baba. Please help my husband to recover him from his disease and ailments. Baba that is why me and my child and family is disturbed a lot. Babaji you are everywhere in this sphere. Only you can take care of my husband and get him recover from his disease. Babaji I did not found […]

Posted in prayers | September 13, 2016 at 2:52 pm

Prayer

I feel your presence Baba all around me, making me calm in the inner storm which has been drowning me in depression and making me feel low and at the same time preparing my heart to forgive. Something is there in my mind, You 'Antaryami' know that very well. Since the day I have thought […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 13, 2016 at 8:46 am

Speedy Recovery

Please pray for the speedy recovery & clear reports of my dad who is in hospital. deep gratitude Priya

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 12, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Help me BABA

Dear Baba,When is my karma going to finish baba..You know am suffering a lot due to my health issues..Please give your hand to me baba..am your child..please give your love and peace..Please cure my disease.. I know you are there with me..Om sai Sri sai Jai Jai sai..I will get free from my problems for […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 12, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Job

PLease. help me. find. a. good. job. that I. will. be. happy and.can. fend. for. my. family. ..Please. Baba

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 12, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Pray for my Job

I am Mohan, I have lost my job, Kindly pray for me to get new job as early as possible.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 12, 2016 at 11:39 am

half yearly exam of kutush

baba do something that kutush consentrate his lesson.he is ery chanchal. baba bless him

Posted in Prayer for Education | September 11, 2016 at 9:02 pm

revival package.

babad o miracle that kolikata mahila co op bank ltd revive with the help of west bangal govt revival package.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 11, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Please Save me from the sufferings and losses

Om Sri Sai Ram….. Om Sri Shirdi Maharaj Sree Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai ………!!!!! Sri Shirdi Maharaj, I am one among the citizens of your Kingdom, having more faith on your wonders, loyal in your devotion and believing your presence everywhere. I am one amongst the tiniest particles of the tiniest divine and holy dust […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 11, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Prayer for Justice and Peace

Yes, Baba I believe nothing is impossible by your grace. You know all the circumstances since Sept,2012. It's been four years now after my only sibling's demise ( June,2012) and the marriage proposal that Karthikeyan sent in Sept,2012 and all the incidents that took place after that. You are well aware of that since what […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 11, 2016 at 8:25 am

" Om Sai Ram "

O Sainatha' Day to day my debit and financial problems increasing, please show mercy on me and my family members.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 10, 2016 at 10:49 am

Power of Prayer

Dear All SAI Sisters And Brothers, Mere thanks will not be enough for all of you those who took the burden to pray for me ceaselessly for the past couple of months. I must admit, how I got the encouraging words from the Admin here every time I wrote a prayer request . I still […]

Posted in prayers | September 10, 2016 at 9:39 am

revival package

baba do miracle that govt of west bengal assist the financial package for kolikata mahila co op bank ltd for revival of the bank.

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 9, 2016 at 8:49 pm

Thanksgiving Prayer

I sincerely express my gratitude and thanks to ADMIN and all the brothers and sisters who prayed relentlessly here for me for the past couple of months. Since I thanked all of them in a private prayer, I wrote this prayer as a thanksgiving offering to all the SAI Sisters and Brothers. The circumstances can […]

Posted in prayers | September 9, 2016 at 7:06 am

Prayer for my marriage restoration

Please baba … please give me justice. I believe and i thankyou that will You are there with us till now and I believe that you will be there with me now also . Please remove the obstacle God. Please bind the Satan's work on my husband and our marriage and cast that influence away. […]

Posted in ​Others | September 8, 2016 at 11:14 am

Restoration of Justice & Peace

It's been four years Baba since Sept'2012. You know all and all that I do not know, that is known to YOU. Time is flying Baba. I am not comparing my situation to anyone, but how much it deeply hurts me, YOU know very well. I submitted all here since the past couple of months […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 8, 2016 at 9:41 am

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am

 

CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS SUBMISSION:

1. Honey M  

2. Yonas Tewoldeberhan

3. Selva Kumar

4. Prita Pradhan


PRAYERS SUBMITTED THROUGH WHATSAPP 

1. *******962

2. *******065