Friday, September 2, 2016

Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Healing Prayers – TODAY’s Submission – Group Prayers Scheduled for 08th September 2016, 09:00 hrs, Thursday

Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Healing Prayers – TODAY's Submission – Group Prayers Scheduled for 08th September 2016, 09:00 hrs, Thursday


All Glory to Shri Sai Baba

Sairam Neha, the ocean of Mercy will never let you down. He will always with you and help you. Our duty is to remember Him and surrender to Him. My prayers to the child and the family.

Posted in ​Others | September 2, 2016 at 8:34 am

Thanks giving notes to this site

I am really thankful to this site that prays for the welfare for others. A few days before I send two prayers to this Site one for me and other for my brother who suffers from illnesses .he is a special child due to illness he didnot eat food for last three days .we were […]

Posted in ​Others | September 2, 2016 at 7:05 am