Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR – 08th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.

Weekly Consolidated List for Considering Shirdi Sai Spiritual Group Prayers on GURUVAAR  –  08th September 2016, 09:00 hrs.​


Dear Sai Brothers and Sisters,
 

When our prayers from all parts of the world focusing on a specific day & specific time (ALL THURSDAYS at 09:00 hrs IST) with a single object and total concentration on praying for others, with our noble intention of getting help from Shri Sai Baba for those known and unknown to us, praying selflessly for the benefit of all global Sai families, certainly this divine vibrations from all participating devotees all over the world energize and elevate  our subconscious mind with powerful spiritual vibrations, that our group prayers shall have the capability to release divine guidance, divine protection, averts disaster, very powerful divine impact and more importantly all participants witness powerful answers to our prayers. 

 

Let us sincerely pray for all devotees and request Shirdi Sai Baba to accomplish all their desires as soon as possible.

 

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.


Sathasiven. Moodley

Job

Went. for. an. interview. today. Will. get Outcome. tomorrow. PLease. pray. that. I. get. the. job. It,s been. very. tough. for. the. last. two. months

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 7, 2016 at 11:18 pm

revival package

baba do miracle that west bengal govt provide financial package for kolikata mahila co op bank ltd for revival

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 7, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Baba pls need your blessings

Baba please help my daughter to do well in the entrance test and help her to choose the correct path for the future and let everyone be happy .You know everything about this child ,pls bless all with happiness and harmony.Grant all the wishes to all your humble devotees . Baba with koti pranams

Posted in Prayer for Education | September 7, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Prayer

May Justice be restored Baba. My only prayer.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 7, 2016 at 7:26 pm

baba g give me confidence

Sai baba g please give me confidence. I have no confidence in me Sai g . My mind is always full of negative thoughts. I always thinking that something is happening bad with me. I always in tension of useless thing. Whenever a new situation coming before me I become totally confused I donot know […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 7, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Health Problem

Pranam Baba, I am having belly problem, please don't make it a cancer as i have a small daughter and non working wife to take care of. Thank you Baba.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 7, 2016 at 1:13 pm

REVIVAL PACKAGE

BABA DO MIRACLE THAT GOVT OF WEST BENGAL REVIVETHE BANK .KOLIKATA MAHILA CO OP BANK LTD

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 7, 2016 at 12:38 pm

"Jaya Jaya Sai Hari Hari Sai"

O Sainatha, One who has taken refuge on your holy prema pada never looked back for any desires. You hold them in your spiritual paradise. Please show mercy on me and my family members.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 7, 2016 at 10:29 am

Prayer For Justice & Peace

Let JUSTICE be restored BABA and PEACE. Let the wicked be turned to GOOD and NO EVIL can harm the spirit. Let the devil refrain from doing all evils and flee from our lives. Lift me up BABA and carry me out in this worldly mess. Let me find solace at YOUR LOTUS FEET. Have […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 7, 2016 at 7:13 am

Prayer

Feeling helpless Baba. I am drowned in depression Baba. Free me from all the negative energies, depression and pains Baba.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 6, 2016 at 7:48 pm

Prayer

I don't know Baba what I would say. I submitted all to you in a private prayer here. I don't know what Justice is in your words. I only feel something is happening in my life. Yesterday morning I felt that YOU are with me and pouring me all your peace. A felt your presence […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 6, 2016 at 4:41 pm

Prayer for my marriage restoration

God please bless our marriage. Remove the other person in my spouses life. Bind all the work of Satan on our marriage and cast that influence away. Please breathe on our dead marriage and it will come to life. EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH U GOD. Bring my husband back to me soon god. Remove all […]

Posted in ​Others | September 6, 2016 at 1:38 pm

CURE ME

please SaiNath, cure me and protect me from evil spirit that reside in me. I have been suffering for long time and others in family are also suffering. PLEASE BABA HELP ME. DO CHAMATKAR.

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 5, 2016 at 3:31 pm

rvival package

babado something thtgovt of west bengal revive the bank.

Posted in ​Others | September 5, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Baba

Dear Baba, Please bless me and my husband with a child baba. Please help me to get pregnant soon Baba. We have surrendered to you. Please help us Baba.

Posted in Prayer for family ​welfare | September 5, 2016 at 10:52 am

Praise You Baba

Someone is filling me with love, love and more love Baba, this morning. I feel you Baba. it's been a long time, I haven't lit a single deepam in front of you. Something is happening baba in my inner soul. I feel love, love and more love all around . Om Sai Shree Sai…Jai Jai […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 5, 2016 at 9:20 am

confidential

baba do miracle that we get help to govt of west bengalin the form of financial packgeand revive kolikata mahila co op bank

Posted in Prayer for resolving financial problem | September 4, 2016 at 9:28 pm

*"Sai Bol Hari Bol Sai Sai Bol"*

O Sainatha please forgive our sins and enlighten us. Eagerly awaiting for your gracious blessing's on all my family members.

Posted in ​Others | September 3, 2016 at 10:33 am

JOb

Baba, Please bless me with job.

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 3, 2016 at 9:54 am

I'm in depression due to poor health and finance

Dear all.. Please pray for me , I am depressed due to poor health and financial situation. I have no one to look upto for help.shabnam 41 years . Mumbai

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 3, 2016 at 7:26 am

All Glory to Shri Sai Baba

Sairam Neha, the ocean of Mercy will never let you down. He will always with you and help you. Our duty is to remember Him and surrender to Him. My prayers to the child and the family.

Posted in ​Others | September 2, 2016 at 8:34 am

Thanks giving notes to this site

I am really thankful to this site that prays for the welfare for others. A few days before I send two prayers to this Site one for me and other for my brother who suffers from illnesses .he is a special child due to illness he didnot eat food for last three days .we were […]

Posted in ​Others | September 2, 2016 at 7:05 am

Problem

Om sai baba namah No success any work baba Jee I will try to try but not successful. Please help me baba Jee please

Posted in Prayer for job​, business​ | September 1, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Prayer to live with peace

I am Nayanika from Assam, North Gauhati… Please pray for me to come out fromk the problem, so that I will live my life peacefully. Please pray for me. Om Sai Ram

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | September 1, 2016 at 6:57 pm

love marriage

baba please help to marry my loga with my parents permission…i need your help.i know this is possiable only your wishes please help me baba..i want my parents permission pls help me..i am totally surrender your feet baba…please help me om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram

Posted in ​Others | September 1, 2016 at 10:22 am

UNIVERSAL PRAYER

Universal Prayers – May Everybody Be Happy !!! Sadguru Sainath Maharaj, May the wicked turn good; May the good attain peace; May the peaceful be freed from all bondage and May the liberated redeem others. May everybody be happy; May everybody be free from disease; May everybody have good luck; May none fall on evil […]

Posted in Prayer for health, happiness and peace | August 19, 2016 at 8:31 am

 

CONFIDENTIAL PRAYERS SUBMITTED BY:

1. Honey M
2. Subbulakshmi V
3. Manasa Seethal