Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Guruvaar Prarthna

Guruvaar Prarthna

 

 

Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy day of Guruvaar. Baba, one of your charters is 'Why fear, when I am here?' because you know our fear filled life and our inability to overcome without your grace. Please bless all and embrace us with safety and security. With you, we are confident and comfortable, we will step ahead to meet all challenges and achieve success. On this holy day we start our prayers by reading your divine words in Shri Sai Samartha Satcharita.

 

 

The soul is Brahman itself. Bliss from understanding knowledge is Brahman. By the knowledge of the untrue nature of the world, the illusion about the world will pass away. Brahman is Truth. That is ME.

 

I am eternal, pure, enlightened, the liberated one. I am Vasudeva, the sacred letter 'Aum'. I am the truth. Your good lies in worshipping ME with true faith and devotion.

 

Thus realising my true nature serve ME in the right way. Moreover, surrender to ME completely. And be one with ME.

 

When the river surrenders to the ocean, can it come back? Will there be a separate identity when she embraces the ocean?

 

Just as a wick soaked in oil when joined to a flame of light, becomes itself a bright light, in the same way a person reaches the status of a sage at the feet of the sage.

 

He who thinks of nothing but Allah Malik, the Supreme Being and the Pure Consciousness, he has peace, has no desires and looks upon all with an equal eye. How can he have a separate identity from the Supreme Being?

 

Where there is not the awareness of oneself, where there is no ego, where there is absence of strife or quarrel (twofold nature of the world), where there is no wish for worldly possessions, where these four virtues reside, can there exist the ego? "

 

Summing up, in Sai's nature these eight virtues exist in their complete form. Where is the place then for the ego? How can I then nurse such egotism?

 

"He whose self is pervading in the universe, I am part and parcel of Him. Surrender at the feet of Sai. This will mean MY service.

 

 

I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.

 

 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  3, Ovi 96 - 104)

http://babaprayers.blogspot.in/