Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Guruvaar Prarthna

Guruvaar Prarthna


Our Beloved Sadguru Sainath, please accept our humble prayers on this Holy day of Guruvaar. Baba You know our merits and demerits. Also You alone have the capability to convert our demerits into re-merits in our life. For that we are praying all these days, crying all these times, looking for Your grace and waiting for better times. Today is very auspicious day, with full of hope in our hearts we are hoping for new dawn in our life. Bless this day,  Bless this world, Bless all Your children. On this holy day we start our prayers by reading Your divine words in Shri Sai Samartha Satcharita.

 

 "The world made of movable and immovable objects, of names and forms, is manifested by ME in the form of the eightfold nature. The phenomenon is created by ME only.

 

The mystical symbol 'Aum' expresses ME. I am the only connotation of it. In the whole of the universe, there exists a multitude of things but I am immanent in all of them.

 

There is nothing but the Atman, so what desire should there be? I am all exhaustive in everything in all ten directions.

 

Where all is filled with the whole, the feeling of 'Me' and 'Mine' melts away. What desires can we have when I am all pervasive? "

 

Desires are born of the intellect. They do not have any connection with the soul. Sai Maharaj is the embodiment of the Atman. Whence can desires arise in him?

 

There are various kinds of desires. But once the essence is known of 'Who am I', then they dissolve like the hailstones in the blazing hot rays of the sun.

 

 "I am not the mind, intellect, or the sense organs. Nor am I the matter or the gross form. I am also not the golden egg from which the universe evolved before it revealed itself. But I am the Ancient Witness without a beginning.

 

In this way, I am beyond the senses. I have no interest in the sense objects. But there is nothing where I am not present. I am not the doer or the cause of any deed.

 

With the realisation that the mind, intellect and other senses are gross instruments of the physical body, detachment will arise unveiling the concealed Self-Knowledge.

 

To forget one's own real nature is itself the illusion; to remember the pure and complete bliss is ME – none but the Supreme One, Pure Consciousness.

 

To turn oneself towards that ME is itself a service and devotion to ME. When I experience the bliss of the mind, it is knowledge in the pure form.

 


I bow down to Sree Ganesh

I bow down to Sree Saraswati

I bow down to the Guru

I bow down to the Family Deity

I bow down to Sree Sita-Ramachandra

I bow down to Sree Sadguru Sainath.



 

-(from Shri Sai Samartha Satchrita, Chapter  3, Ovi 85 - 95)

http://babaprayers.blogspot.in/