Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stories after Baba’s Mahasamadhi - Baba cured the disease of the son

Baba cured the disease of the son of Shri C. K. Ramanatha Chetty of Narayanaguda, Hyderabad.

 

Round about Diwali 1972 our son became ill and his temperature rose to more than 104° F. It was then that we prayed to Baba to come to our rescue and we also took a vow that we will make a pilgrimage to Shirdi within a year. By Baba's grace our son was soon restored to good health. Due to some reason or other, we could not make a trip to Shirdi. As Diwali 1973 is approaching we decided to go there as otherwise the stipulated period of one year would be over. Though we were somewhat afraid of undertaking the long journey with our new born 3 months old baby, we put faith in Baba did reserve the tickets ten days in advance. But the baby started suffering from diarrhea and to our great concern, she would not respond to the best medication. After exactly for 5 days as there was no improvement in her condition, I had to cancel the reservation, reluctantly and with a heavy heart.

 

Miraculously however, purging stopped within a couple of days. I once again booked the tickets for the same date and due to SAI's grace, we not only had a very comfortable journey to and from Shirdi but also spent three happiest nights at SHIRDI. How much peace of mind we gained there is not easy to describe. We reached Shirdi on Tuesday. On Wednesday night before I retired, I prayed to Baba that he should enable me to woke up at 4 A.M. (Thursday) so that I may finish bath etc. and get up ready to go to Samadhi Mandir before 5 A.M. in order to participate in Kakad Arati and Abhishek to Baba's Samadhi. I had most peaceful sleep and I was in deep slumber when all of a sudden I felt some body's hand pushing my back and make me sit up on the bed. I was amazed and got up from the bed and put on the light. My wife and children were in deep sleep. Then low the temple bell stuck 4 !! I checked up my watch and it was exactly 4 A.M. to the minute. Who else other then Baba could have woken me up? This experience of mine proved Conclusively that, if we sincerely pray and surrender to Him, Baba will personally come down to render any kind of help to His devotees.

 

 

 

(Ambrosia in Shirdi – Stories after Baba's Mahasamadhi on 15-10-1918 – Written by Ramalinga Swamy, Ambrosia-29)