Sunday, October 4, 2015

Baba fulfilled the Wishes of Shri Anil Kesava Rao Rasal

Baba fulfilled the Wishes of Shri Anil Kesava Rao Rasal and made Him to Appear for B.A., Examination.

 


Four years preceding 1976 much though I wished to appear for B.A., Examination, I could not do so. For some reason or other urgent domestic problems invariably cropped up at the time of Examination.

 

Finally, I resolved that, come what may, I would do it in October, 1976. Accordingly I saw my officer and spoke to him of my plans. He bluntly told me that he would not sanction my leave and advised me to appear for it in 1977.

 

In spite of my officer's "NO" I made my application for leave and sincerely prayed Shri Sai Baba to sanction it. On the day, I wrote my application; the Chairman of our Bombay Port Trust visited our office and was pleased with the work diary maintained by me. The officer who had declined to sanction my leave has accompanied the Chairman with our head of department. He too was pleased.

 

Next day, I was informed that my leave was sanctioned by the officer who had earlier refused to do so. I thanked Shri Sai Baba for converting "NO" into "YES". Is not this the leela of Baba ?

 

Surrender Shri Sai Completely !! Stupendous Delectation and Deliverance be there !!



(Ambrosia in Shirdi – Stories after Baba's Mahasamadhi on 15-10-1918 – written by Ramalingaswamy - Ambrosia- 17)