Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seduce your king tonight!

Seduce your king tonight!

RITU VERMA

 

Let your man be the king as you take charge to set the ball rolling for a night full of action.

Remember, more than your technique of seduction, it's your attitude that makes the final cut. What all you really need is to be able to arrest his attention and his body is all yours. You need not be a hot babe to seduce your guy, just try to keep your approach right.

Take the lead
Men love to be dominated in bed. So if not always, then once in a while take up the task of leading the action in bed and initiating the intimacy. If your guy loves to see your wild side then there is no better way than this technique.

Neha Tyagi, a house wife says, "I gave my man a surprise call in office and in a passionate voice I whispered that a sexy surprise awaited him at night at home. Then I left a note at the doorstep which declared, 'beware of the tigress' that I wanted him to find minutes before he stepped into the main doorway. I slipped into some revealing, lacy lingerie and lit up the bedroom using fragrant candles, rose petals and some instrumental music. Already expectant with the hints that I had dropped throughout the day, he entered the bedroom with a lot of expectations. My killing looks, a heady embrace and a wet kiss left him breathless and raring to go. I was pleasantly surprised to see my man enjoy me take the lead even in foreplay as I blind-folded him and seduced him."

Sexual chemistry is a vital element of any healthy relationship and it's not always fair to blame your male companion for not putting in enough efforts and being unadventurous. Sudhanshu Kapoor, a banker says, "Men usually take care of their partner's pleasure, but it should be the same for the fairer sex. If we talk about equality in all spheres of life, what's the problem if we expect our partners to be adventurous in bed?"

Expert Tip: Dr Sameer Parikh, psychiatrist opines, "Most of the men look forward to a women who is a perfect blend of a tigress and a kitten. You have to learn to manipulate the imagination of your man. Men are really fond of women who are self confident seductress, who know what they want and how to get it. The idea is not to reach an orgasm only but to attain a feeling of contentment. That can only be done by taking care of your partner's needs."